• Offer you choice, control and flexibility over your services
• Offer you a team of staff that can provide your services
• Offer you a very personalised approach to services and supports
• Work with you to maximise your independence
• Build on your strengths and encourage and support you in things you may find difficult
• Work with you to develop goals that you want to achieve and implement supports to help you achieve them.
• Find out what you can do with the right supports to assist
• Encourage our staff to do tasks ‘with you’ not ‘for you’, support you and focus on your abilities rather than taking over
• Be open to creatively addressing problems or barriers and increasing your confidence
• Conduct all assessments face to face not over the phone
• Review your goals and supports face to face on a regular basis to ensure everything is being achieved to your satisfaction
All of our staff have extensive experience supporting older people, frail people, disabled people (all ages) and people who identify with a special needs group.